Your PC will run faster and your games will load faster with the Wirecutter SSD. The best SSDs will boost your whole system no matter what you do with them. If it’s putting Windows 11 to the test or getting into a massive game like Deathloop in the blink of an eye, these tools will make your life easier.
SSDs are much faster than hard drives, and the same is true for PCIe 4.0 SSDs. You can make a coffee while your machine boots up while the SSD makes boot times practically nonexistent. Suddenly, it will no longer be possible to go back to loading games like GTA V in minutes instead of seconds.
Our own benchmarking software has been used to test each of the drives you see here. In addition, real-world game loading tests and synthetic speed tests have been conducted to identify the best SSD for gaming. Using the test rig, we’ve installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 on each, so we know how they’ll perform on your primary hard drive. Stay tuned for the results of testing each drive with Windows 11 as we are currently going through them.
Since smaller SSDs are cheaper but have less performance, we’ve selected SSDs with 1TB and 500GB capacities. Nowadays, it is unlikely that a 250GB SSD will be enough, with some games taking up well over 150GB.
Wirecutter SSD Reviews:
1. Kingston 240GB A400 SATA 3 2.5″ Internal SSD
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Fast start up, loading and file transfers
2. SK hynix Gold P31 1TB PCIe NVMe Gen3 M.2 2280 Internal SSD
- Top-tier performance – Read speeds up to 3,500 MB/s and write speeds of up to 3,200 MB/s with proprietary SK hynix HYPERWRITE cache technology
- Easy installation across multiple devices, pairing with our custom SK hynix edition Macrium cloning software
- Pioneering thermal efficiency – allowing the Gold P31 to run extremely cool while being primed for performance
- Premium SSD powered by the global top 2 memory manufacturer, a tech leader since 1983
- 5-year warranty, superior reliability and stability – Tested and validated through 1,000 hours of HTOL (Stress Test) with MTBF reaching 1.5 million hours, up to 1,200 TBW (TeraBytes Written)
3. SAMSUNG 980 SSD 1TB M.2 NVMe
- BUILT FOR THE LONG RUN With up to 600 TBW and the 980's optimized endurance comes with trusted reliability
- KEEP MOVING WITH FULL POWER MODE Keep your SSD running at its peak with Full Power Mode, which drives continuous and consistent high performance
- UPGRADE TO IMPRESSIVE NVMe SPEED Whether you need a boost for gaming or a seamless workflow for heavy graphics, the 980 is a smart choice for outstanding SSD performance
- PACKED WITH SPEED 980 delivers value, without sacrificing sequential read write speeds up to 3,500 3,000 MB s
4. Western Digital 500GB WD Blue 3D
- An industry leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) (1) and up to 600 terabytes written (TBW) (2) for enhanced reliability. | (1) MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. (2) TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 4TB with enhanced reliability. | As used for storage capacity, 1 terabyte (TB) = 1 trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD.
5. OWC 480GB Aura Pro X2 SSD for MacBook Air
- Includes (1) Solid-state Drive
- 5 Year OWC Limited Warranty
- Read speeds up to 3282MB/s and Write speeds up to 2432MB/s
- NVMe – PCIe 3.1 x4 Designed for macOS 10.13 and beyond
- Compatible With MacBook Pro Retina, 13-inch and 15-inch, Late 2013 (MacBookPro11,1 MacBookPro11,2 MacBookPro11,3 MacBookPro12,1 MacBookPro11,4 MacBookPro11,5) // MacBook Air 11-inch and 13-inch, Mid 2013 - Mid 2017 (MacBookAir6,1 MacBookAir6,2 MacBookAir7,1 MacBookAir7,2) // Mac Pro Late 2013 (MacPro6,1) // Mac mini Late 2014 (Macmini7,1)
6. Samsung 970 EVO Plus Series – 250GB PCIe NVMe
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. WWN not supported
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 3,300MB/s, respectively; Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 600,000 IOPS Random Read
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
7. Crucial MX500 2TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95K/90K on all file types
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
8. Samsung 870 EVO SATA III SSD 1TB 2.5” Internal Solid State Hard Drive
- INDUSTRY-DEFINING RELIABILITY: From everyday computing to 8K video processing, you can multi-task efficiently with up to 600 TBW, low lag with the 6th generation VNAND, and powerful MKX controller
- MORE COMPATIBLE THAN EVER: 870 EVO has been compatibility tested for major host systems and applications, including chipsets, motherboards, NAS, and video recording devices
- THE SDD ALL-STAR: The latest 870 EVO has indisputable performance, reliability and compatibility built upon Samsung's pioneering technology
- EXCELLENCE IN PERFORMANCE: Enjoy professional level SSD performance which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, accelerates write speeds and maintains long term high performance with a larger variable buffer
9. ADATA SU635 240GB 3D-NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD
- LDPC (Low Density Parity Check) error correcting code to ensure data integrity
- 3 Year Warranty for a worry-free ownership
- Free downloadable ADATA SSD File Management and Data migration software
- Sequential reads/writes performance up to 520/450MB/s
- Lower power consumption and noise level
10. LEVEN SSD 2TB 3D NAND TLC SATA III Internal Solid State Drive
- More Reliable: A solid state design is a more durable and reliable alternative to a traditional hard drive. No moving parts, less risk. The MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) of JS-600 SSD is 2 Million Hours. Enjoy the long and trustworthy quality of LEVEN JS-600 SSD.
- Note: The actual available capacity of our solid state disk is a little smaller than we listed due to the different calculations between computers and manufacturers. Computer: 1 MB = 1,024 KB. 1 GB = 1,024 MB / Manufacturer: 1 MB = 1,000 KB. 1 GB = 1,000 KB.
- Warranty: 3 years warranty provided by the manufacturer from the date of purchase.
- More Efficient: Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 500MB/s.
- More Choices: LEVEN provides all kinds of capacities to meet your needs: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB, or 2TB. Take your pick.
11. PNY CS900 240GB 3D NAND 2.5″ SATA III Internal Solid State Drive
- Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives (HDD)
- Cost effective HDD replacement for better overall performance
- Faster boot up and quicker application launch
- Exceptional performance offering up to 535MB/s seq. Read and 500MB/s seq. Write speeds
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super-fast OS Boot times and application loads
12. TEAMGROUP GX2 512GB 3D NAND TLC 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD
- 4 Times Faster Than HDD - With great performance and ultra-fast read and write speed, GX2 solid state drive is 4 times faster than the traditional hard drive. It speeds up boot time, shutdown time and the response time of applications. Absolutely the best product to replace the traditional hard drive.
- Low Power Consumption for Longer Use - Supports a new generation of power saving technology: DevSleep (Device Sleep Mode). Features ultra-low power consumption, which turns off the power of the SATA interface when the computer goes into standby mode. Saves more battery power and extends battery life.
- Warranty: 3-year or TBW (Terabytes Written) limited warranty. Free Technical Support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website.
- High Efficiency Performance - Uses SATA III 6Gb/s transfer interface. Read/write speed up to 530/430 MB/s which offers more efficient data transferring performance. It also provides lower power consumption and a quiet operation experience. Best selection for pc and laptop upgrade.
- Trustworthy and Reliable - With garbage collection, wear-Leveling technology, ECC (Error Correction Code), S.M.A.R.T., and TRIM functions, GX2 SSD ensures operational efficiency, monitors the status of your drive, maintains maximum performance of compatible operating systems, and prolong the service life of the SSD.
13. SP 1TB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA
- 3D NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, and ECC (Error Checking & Correction) to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability.
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks.
- 3-year limited warranty. (Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.)
- Remarkable transfer speeds that enable faster bootup and improved overall system performance. The advanced SLC Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan
14. Crucial BX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD
- Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Micron 3D NAND – advancing the world's memory and storage technology for 40 years
- Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300% faster than a typical hard drive
- Crucial 3-year limited warranty
15. Western Digital 500GB WD Red SA500 NAS 3D NAND Internal SSD
- Superior endurance can handle the heavy read and write loads demanded by NAS, giving you the reliability you need in a 24/7 environment.
- Purpose-built for NAS with proven Western Digital 3D NAND to deliver maximum SATA performance to both home and business users.
- Storage optimized for caching in NAS systems to rapidly access your most frequently used files.
- Reduces latency and improves responsiveness for oltp databases, multi-user environments, photo rendering, 4K and 8K video editing, and more.
What Must Be Taken Into Account Before The Purchase?
Since the arrival of SSDs a few years ago, we all want to buy a suitable one to repower our computers, especially if we use them for gaming since they will provide us with improvements in speed and response from the computer.
But whatever model we are going to acquire, we must take into account some interesting aspects to get the perfect model.
You must take into account the cost of each model. If you do not have enough money to buy a next-generation SSD, you can also buy another that provides most of the desired benefits but is inexpensive.
Likewise, the price also usually varies according to the brands of the devices.
The quality offered by the hard drive is also another important aspect to keep in mind when deciding on a specific model. In general, those developed by recognized brands such as Samsung or Kingston usually guarantee excellent quality.
However, these can have a higher cost, so you should look for several options that provide a good quality/price ratio.
A decisive point when it comes to choosing a good value-for-money SSD is the speed that it can offer you.
These speeds must be sufficient so that your computer does not suffer lags when facing demanding games. You should take into account the transfer speed, reading speed, and writing speed. All must be suitable for your PC to run smoothly.
In general, as these speeds are higher, the price of each SSD tends to increase so the best thing to do is to find a balance. In the same way, you can evaluate the current performance of your computer and calculate how much speed is necessary to improve its operation in a fairway.
Finally, we have the amount of GB that each SSD model makes available to you. If you don’t have many files to save on your new device, you can get a 60 or 120 GB one, in case that amount is enough for you.
On the contrary, if you have a lot of games, files, or documents that you want to move to your SSD, this should be a higher amount. Some of these options are 240, 500GB, 1TB.
You can even get hard drives that are up to 4TB, which is great for people with lots of programs and files.
It all depends as you already know, on the requirements that you want to adapt to your PC. According to these needs, you can get the appropriate SSD within all the best SSD Disks for Gaming.
Internal Vs External
If you want a hard drive for your personal PC, where you are going to save files, and at the same time install games and programs, to use it only on that computer, it is best to buy an internal hard drive. In these types of devices, the amount of space for storage usually prevails over speed.
In the same way, is located in a fixed place, inside the case it will remain safe.
Now if, on the other hand, your need is to take your files with you to other places, the external hard disk would be beneficial, since the main advantage of these lies in the mobility and easy connection to any type of computer.
Benefits Of SSD vs. HDD
The Best SSD Disks for Gaming 2022 have certain features that stand out compared to the features offered by HDDs. Some of these advantages of SSDs are.
Faster Boot Time
The initial startup of the operating system is generally not very complex, however on an old hard drive this can be tedious. On the contrary, if an SSD is used, this boot time will be extremely minimal, thanks to the flash memory technology used. SSDs, compared to the mechanical hard drive.
The waiting time on an HDD is usually between 30 and 40 seconds, while in an SSD this time is noticeably reduced to about 13 seconds.
SSDs have the advantage of greater resistance and durability compared to HDDs. This guarantees great reliability.
All this is motivated by the components with which these devices have been made since they do not have moving parts, so they manage to withstand more efficiently, bumps and falls.
Increased Game Loading Speed
Thanks to the flash technology that the SSDs have, the gamer can enjoy faster loading of any type of game, as well as a better response from the operating system in general.
The controller is another key element in speed. A powerful controller will allow a better response in reading and write speeds, compared to conventional HDDs.
Being shock-resistant the SSD device can build some confidence that it will have a longer lifespan.
However, this also depends on the use that is given to it, since when using cells to store information, these can be written and rewritten a limited number of times.
In general, no type of fault is detected during its entire operation, although at the end of its useful life, it will do so unexpectedly. However, with proper use, the useful life will be very long.
Frequent Ask Questions
What is The Best SSD Drive for Gamers?
If your financial status allows it, I would recommend one of Samsung’s top-of-the-range models. At the moment (2022) the Samsung 850 EVO is our favorite.
Its most relevant characteristics are its low power consumption, the speed it offers for transfers of up to 540 MB / s for reading, and about 520 MB / s for writing.
What Is an SSD?
A solid-state disk or SSD is basically a disk that does not have moving parts. It is considered as the improved version of traditional USB memories. The information is stored in flash memory microchips. These memories are non-volatile.
In other words, even when disconnecting the disk from the computer, it will not lose the information contained in its memories.
For this reason, SSD hard drives are widely used by gamers, since their files and personal records are kept on the hard drive at all times.
Why Buy an SSD Drive?
You should buy an SSD if you want to increase the speed of your computer, especially if you run various current programs or games that can be very heavy on the resources of your old computer.
With this type of hard drive, you can give a new life to the said computer while giving it speed. You will also be gaining more storage space for your next files and games.
If you do not mind spending any amount of money to rejuvenate your PC, this is a great option. An SSD will improve your experience in front of your computer.
Best Gaming SSD For The Macbook Pro?
There are a number of great quality SSDs that work perfectly for a Macbook Pro. Many are listed above.
If you see that your Macbook is getting slow as you play games, you can buy an SSD and give your computer great speed. You should pay attention mainly that it meets the requirements that you want, and that it fits in your computer.
Some of these ideal SSDs are those of the Samsung brand such as the 850 EVO, you can also opt for one of Crucial such as the BX200 model.
These are two big recognized brands in the hard drive market, but there is another that can be a great alternative, the OCZ brand, with models like the 240GB Vector 180.
All these options will increase the speed of your computer in great proportions, your whole system will flow in a phenomenal way.
SSD or HDD Disk?
When deciding on what type of hard drive to choose between the SSD and the HDD, you must consider the functionality that you are going to give this device.
If you want to buy a disk to have more capacity in your computer, regardless of speed, as well as you want to save a lot of money, you can easily opt for an HDD.
Now, if your thing is to improve your PC in various aspects, increase its storage capacity a little, but gain speed in loading files, programs and games, and you have enough money to get some quality, without a doubt you need to buy an SSD.
What Are The Advantages of SSD Hard Drives?
SSDs offer multiple advantages that make them favorites over other types of storage drives.
An advantage they offer is the resistance as well as the durability of the entire device itself. They generally withstand strong shocks and falls without being damaged, since they do not have moving parts that are delicate.
Another advantage is the speed they offer for each of the operations they perform. This makes them ideal to use as the main disk if you want to obtain boot speed.
Perhaps the main advantage is its portability. Most of these devices can be installed very easily on any computer. It can be moved from one to another without losing any information during the transfer.
How Much Does an SSD Hard Drive Cost?
At present, SSDs can be obtained at different prices, some with better features than others, however, these are still commonly more expensive than traditional HDDs.
However, you can buy a good model for less than 50 Euros, this implies certain limitations compared to models that exceed 200 Euros, although the important thing is that you establish the needs and the type of use that you will give the SSD.
What is the Lifespan of an SSD?
The lifespan of an SSD is primarily based on the amount of information that can be stored on this type of device. This amount usually depends on the manufacturer of each SSD, but all have a limited amount, so at some point, they will run out of space for storage.
Medium quality SSDs usually have about 75 TBW, with this it is established that the average writing is 14GB and its duration would therefore be approximately 15 years.
Therefore, a proper way of use must be established to take full advantage of the amount of storage that an SSD offers us.
What is a Liquid Hard Drive?
This type of hard drive is still under development as are helium-based hard drives, so don’t expect to find a liquid hard drive among today’s SSDs.
This class of discs focuses on storing information in small particles, which are ordered as said soft material is heated. With this, it seeks to create new forms of storage devices where cloud services multiply in great strides.
For now, we must wait sometime before we can see a hard drive in a liquid state in the computers we use.
And What About The Downsides?
SSDs have multiple advantages for all types of users, however, like any element that has benefits, it is also possible to find some drawbacks in them, and in this case, it is no exception.
Perhaps the most notable disadvantage is the price of these products, which are generally obtained at higher costs than traditional HDDs, although you can get some inexpensive models, but they will not present the characteristics and quality of the more expensive models.
Another drawback that they can present is the useful life and the speed. The first one usually decreases as we use this resource and we must bear in mind that this durability is determined from the beginning.
In addition, as the disc fills up, its speed also decreases. Although this may improve with driver updates.
Form Factors: M.2 And 2.5-inch Drive?
The 2.5-inch drives are ideal for all types of computers, as they adapt to any device, be it a desktop computer or a laptop.
Most of these elements are connected via SATA, so by having the appropriate accessories we can connect it very easily to most of the equipment we want.
For its part, you can also find within the lot of the current list SSD with M.2 form factor. This SSD format is much thinner than the 2.5-inch format.
The M.2 are the most suitable for ultra-thin computers, although there are those who also adapt them to their desktop PC. If you want to get an M.2 format model, you must verify that your motherboard is compatible with this type of product.
The cache or buffer memory is a type of volatile memory that stores information temporarily, but this information is not stored by us, but is created as we use different tools, programs, or applications on our computer.
This data is stored to speed up the execution of those daily tasks the next time we perform them.
With this, we will obtain a higher response speed in our equipment. Currently, there are several ways to use an SSD to function as a cache and in this way substantially improve the performance of our computer.
The Best SSD Disks should not make any type of noise during their operation since they do not contain moving parts like the case of traditional hard drives, in which there may be sounds of rotation or clicks, however, these should not be very striking.
If you have an HDD with a loud noise, it could be a sign that it is presenting some kind of failure and at any moment it could stop working, so you should go looking for a new disk where to make a backup of your files.
Meanwhile, SSDs, by not presenting any type of sound even when they have a fault, can be disadvantageous, since we cannot foresee that they will suffer serious damage. The most convenient thing is to make a backup from time to time, to avoid any unexpected loss of data.
It is possible to find yourself in the technology market with SSDs of different sizes and thicknesses, mainly between 9.5 and 7 millimeters, the latter being the most common.
If you are going to buy a hard drive of this type for a laptop, you must pay attention to the size. It must be the perfect size to fit the computer.
Another model that has been evolving and prevailing lately is the M.2 format. Sharing the market with the well-known 2.5-inch wide SATA-type SSDs.
Both have small dimensions and weight thanks to the fact that they do not contain extra moving parts that take up space, but rather consist of a single fixed element.
How To Choose The Capacity Of The SSD Drive?
The purchase of the SSD must be made taking into account specifications such as cost and storage capacity. To acquire the appropriate hard drive we must be very clear about which we can acquire according to our budget, and the use that we are going to give it. Said device.
Currently, there are SSDs that exceed 4TB, but if what we want to gain is a bit of speed and store certain low-weight files, or if we do not have a lot of money, we can easily buy an SSD that is around 120 GB, enough to save music, some videos, as well as the occasional game.
These can be used in the same way as the main disk where we will have our system and essential programs installed, while we use another disk for our files.
Similarly, you can use an SSD with a capacity of about 250GB to speed up your computer using it as a primary disk, while combining them with a higher capacity HDD where you will store all your important files.
This is adequate if you want to move a lot of files constantly or if you want to save money, and not spend it on an SSD with amounts of storage that you will not use later.
Many of today’s drives are around this storage capacity.
Now if your thing is to move many files that take up a lot of space, you have many programs or games, you should buy an SSD that has a capacity of over 500GB and in this way take advantage of all the technology of SSDs such as reading and writing speed, as well as all the space it offers you.
- 1TB OR MORE
As exclusive SSDs, we find those that exceed TB of storage. These are the most expensive and are recommended mainly for business uses or large jobs such as video editing in 4K quality.
If you don’t care about the cost and you need a lot of space and speed on your computer, you can buy one of these SSDs. Another advantage that you will gain with these is the great useful life that the device will give you, which increases in proportion to the amount of GB that is offered by every SSD.
The Most Recognized Brands
When wanting to buy an SSD disk we pay close attention to the brand, and the more recognized the company that develops a product is, the more guarantee of its proper functioning we will get. Without a doubt, the most valued brands that offer the best SSDs are:
Samsung is a leading global brand and one of the leading developers of technology products. This South Korean company contributes about 20% of the entire gross domestic product of its country.
Many belong to this brand and their devices are synonymous with durability and warranty. They are also always at the forefront of technological innovations.
A brand specialized in the area of computers is Intel. A leader in the market for components such as processors, hard drives, and other accessories, it has also opted to establish itself in the world of SSDs.
Its products offer great performance, efficiency, and low energy consumption, all at very competitive prices. In addition, some of its SSDs are ideal for expert gamers, such as the Intel Optane SSD with more than 1TB of capacity, being its most recent launch.
Kingston is an “independent” brand. It is a global reference for storage products. Its products are very attractive to all types of public due to their quality and low prices. For something in our list, we have included some SSDs from this company.
Whether it is passionate gamers or occasional consumers, they can always find an SSD from the American brand Kingston suitable for their requirements. With this you should not buy a new computer, just repower it with this excellent product.
Based in the United States, SanDisk is one of the largest conglomerates in the world and is the father of flash storage cards as well as pioneering USB flash drives.
Added to all this are the best models on the market that ensure a good investment at the time of acquisition.
This brand competes directly with other renowned brands such as Samsung itself, and its products are of the highest quality. You will commonly get this brand’s SSD from 240GB with great technologies such as nCache.
Crucial is one of the main SSD manufacturers in the world. Its products have a quality/price ratio that makes them very attractive to all types of home users, gamers, businesses.
Thanks to the great technology offered by the brand through each of its SSD models, you can have great speed and enough storage on your computer to be able to use it for a few years.
Opinions And Recommendations
If you want to buy an SSD to improve your computer you must consider several aspects, those recommended through our list. All the SSDs presented have certain characteristics and benefits that make them competitive and preferred by many consumers compared to other models.
As you may have noticed, the best-known brands are the ones that will ensure you a good product, but you should also keep in mind the use that you will give it.
This translates into the useful life that the SSD will have, which, as you already know, is related in turn to the storage capacity you have.
The price and speed in each process are other points that we highly recommend considering when going to buy an SSD. If you do not have enough money to get a great disk, you can combine it with a lower cost HDD. Using them in the best way you’ll get the most out of every hard drive.
In short, we can tell you wirecutter SSDs are here to stay and offer great advantages over other types of disks. However, if you just want a little more storage you can opt for an HDD.
If, on the other hand, you want to update your computer, speed up the startup or program execution processes, and your games work with great fluidity, the idea is to buy an SSD. These do not represent a great complication when installing them, they are totally portable and resistant.
So if you don’t want to wait many seconds in front of your computer to start playing, you should raise some money and buy some of them. You will immediately notice a big difference in the response times of your computer.