Best Hepa Vacuum for Allergies is one of the vital secrets for your allergy-free home. Also, it’s mandatory to clean your house regularly. Check out our article about house cleaning tips and tricks.
People are not always used to being at home with all the things they use. It’s like if anyone is having some problem while using anything, then we can say, he or she is allergic to that material. And such a problem is known as Allergy. And obviously, who wants a home with the allergy? The answer is not a single person.
What You Should Know About Stick Vacuum Cleaner
The term HEPA filters are used to let people know about the maximum level of vacuum cleaner filtration. How much filtration obtainable today is provided by such a filter? The level of such filtration is a positive sign to persons who have asthma or allergy problems. 99.97% of all particles can be removed by the HEPA filters. Particles with a diameter of 0.3 microns or more can be strained. And this is how this HEPA Vacuum prevents all kinds of allergies, toxic molds that create trouble for you.
There are some specifications you must be looking for in a Vacuum for Allergies. And after you’ve satisfied, you can go for it. These specifications or features usually meet the demand of consumers and help people to choose the right vacuum cleaner for their purpose. The facts that need to be considered before buying the Hepa Vacuum for reducing the Allergies are given below:
Purpose Of Use
First things first. In the beginning, one must be sure about what type of cleaner one needs. If you look for a domestic purpose cleaner, then larger vacuum cleaners must be a waste for you. Larger and heavy duty vacuum cleaners are usually used in giant industries for commercial purposes.
Is Allergy A Concern?
Yes, allergy is a big concern. When you are planning to buy a vacuum cleaner, make sure it serves you the best to prevent allergies. And for this, make sure that your cleaner has a HEPA Filter in it. HEPA filters are the best type of filter so far for the prevention of allergies. Rather bagged vacuums are also recommended for this purpose. Cause it can retain more dust than a bagless vacuum. We have discussed some of the best vacuums for dust mite allergies in this article.
Do You Need A Dry Cleaner Or A Wet Cleaner?
There are 2 different types of the vacuum cleaner according to their purpose of use – dry and wet. But for domestic use, there are cleaners that can be used as the wet/dry vacuum. Dry vacuum cleaners can clean all kinds of dust and wet cleaners are known as a steam mops. Which is also necessary for cleaning the wooden floor or tiles floors.
Need A Bagless Vacuum?
While buying a cleaner, one must be confused about buying a vacuum with a bag or without a bag. It is always better to buy a vacuum with a bag. Especially when you have allergies, it is not safe to put your vacuum bagless. It may pollute your indoor air and affect you again.
There might be a special consideration according to your home decor. If there is carpet in your house, you must look for a special kind of vacuum. It is known as Upright Vacuums.
There are Canister Vacuums that are usually used for the hard surface floors. If you do not have any carpet in your house, you must try it. It is very useful for the staircases and the bare floors.
When you are sharing your house with a pet, you should look for the top rated pet hair cleaner
best stick vacuum wirecutter Reviews
1. VonHaus 600W 2-In-1 Corded Upright Stick Vacuum Cleaner With HEPA Filtration
For shoppers looking for a great compromise between the power of a traditional upright vacuum cleaner and the ease and flexibility of a handheld, look no further. With the VonHaus 600W 2-in-1 Corded Upright Stick and Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, you can easily swap over from upright to handheld and get the best of both worlds, while at the same time enjoying powerful suction, effective filtration, and a range of configurations. This gives you the effective ability to clean everything in the home and benefit from things like HEPA filtration to keep the air in your house as clean as possible, even while sucking all the dust out of flooring.
- 600W of power and 130 air watts of suction
- Easily change from full-length upright to compact handheld
- Dust capacity of 1.2 liters
- Dust container is easy to remove and empty
- Guards against allergies and bacteria spread
- Dual sponge and HEPA filtration
- 2-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY – 600W stick vacuum cleaner can be used at full length or without the extension tube for handheld cleaning.
- 1.3L TANK – Easy to remove dust container, simply detach and empty the contents straight into the bin.
- HEPA Filter – Advanced filter system can lock in small particles that other vacuums would simply re-circulate back into the air of your home; this prevents the spread of allergies and bacteria.
- EASILY GLIDES OVER SURFACES – 6m Quick Release Power Cord, crevice tools and extension tube.
- MANUFACTURER 2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED
- Very lightweight
- Powerful suction
- Strong filtration
- Flexible configuration
- Includes shoulder strap, small brush attachment, crevice tool, and hose adaptor
- Can scratch wood flooring
- A poorly positioned power switch is ease to bump off
- Questionable quality of some parts
Why should you consider this? The VonHaus 600W 2-in-1 Corded Upright Stick and Handheld Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Filtration make our top picks. Thanks to the great combination of lightweight, strong suction, and flexible configuration between upright and handheld. In addition, buyers also get good dust capacity, easy emptying of the dust container, and the assurance that the HEPA filter and sponge filtration helps to keep air expelled by this unit as clean as possible. Click here for more details
2. Hoover UH70120 T-Series WindTunnel Bagless – Upright Vacuum Cleaner
The Hoover vacuum cleaner we present here offers the traditional feel of a powerful upright that digs deep into carpets and floorboards to pull out the maximum amount of dirt and dust, as well as a powered handheld unit and a handy assortment of attachments to provide light, effective cleaning in hard-to-reach areas in a convenient manner. With powerful suction, a long power cord, and great filtration, it provides an easy way to help keep the family home tidy, clean, and safe, all at a good price. In addition, buyers enjoy the confidence of owning a famous brand.
- WindTunnel technology
- 27-foot, retractable power cord
- Includes powered hand tool
- Meets North American Electrical Standards
- HEPA filter
- No-scuff bumper to protect walls and furniture
- Windtunnel technology: Creates suction to lift and remove surface debris and deeply embedded dirt
- HEPA media filter: Traps 99.7 percent of dirt, dust and pollens down to 0.3 microns
- Room to room cleaning: 5 height adjustments to go from deep carpet to hard floors and 25 foot retractable cord
- No scuff bumper: Protects your furniture as you clean along edges of underneath
- What’s included: Extension wand, crevice tool, upholstery/dusting brush, and powered hand tool
- Traditional household name that meets industry standards
- Effective cleaning
- Sturdy build but easy to use
- Quiet yet powerful
- Works well on all surfaces
- Despite the name for quality, long-term reliability of some parts questionable
- Not height-adjustable for different surfaces
- Can be hard to clear clogged internal passages
A strong option in our list of favorites this great vacuum cleaner manages to combine the famous Hoover name and traditional upright cleaning power with quiet, effective hovering ability and the ease of cleaning throughout the house, while not having to worry about how to deal with a machine that is overly heavy. This ease of use is increased by the no-scuff bumper, so you can clean without worry, making getting through the household chores that much less of a pain. It is easy for us to recommend the Hoover UH70120 T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Plus, as one of our top tips, so if you’re shopping for effective cleaning and HEPA filtration for the home, have a close look at this option. Click here for more details.
3. Ovente ST2010 Review – Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum With Hepa Filter And Pet/Sofa Brush
The Ovente brand may not be quite as well-known a household name as Dyson and Hoover but this is a powerful bagless canister vacuum that eliminates the need to buy and fit bags while providing deep-cleaning power in a convenient package. A HEPA filter ensures exhaust air is clean, and a wide range of included attachments makes it easy to get into nooks and crannies, crevices, and corners, meaning your house stays as clean as possible and you have to put out less effort and time, leaving you less stressed and with more energy, as well as happier about your clean and tidy home.
- 360-degree hose swivel
- translucent dust compartment
- expandable stainless steel wand
- retractable power cord
- Powerful & Bagless - This vacuum is equipped with 1200 watts that uses non-stop suction to deep clean surfaces in one pass. Its bagless design comes with a translucent dust compartment with LED light alert when the dust container and filters are full.
- Advanced Multi-level Filtration - Say goodbye to dirt! The high efficiency particulate air filtration system removes 99.9% of dust and debris such as hair, clothing fibers, bits of dead bugs, pollen, and etc. It can collect particles that are 300x smaller than a hair.
- Packed with Attachments - It comes with premium attachments for cleaning various surfaces: floor brush, combination crevice nozzle/bristle brush, and telescopic metal wand.
- Convenient - This vacuum comes with a step button to turn on/off, automatic cable rewinder, 360° hose swivel, and telescopic wand that will help you get to hard-to-reach areas.
- US-based Customer Service lets you buy with confidence. Ovente warranties that the product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and conditions, for 1 year from the original purchase date.
- powerful but quiet
- effective on wood floors and carpets
- easy to clean
- attachments and expandable wand make it easy to clean everywhere
- Power cord and hose could be longer
- Build quality feels a bit cheap
Despite some questions about the build quality, this is an effective and convenient vacuum cleaner that hits all of the right spots, whether that is your regular cleaning around the house or in the opinions of the many happy existing owners. We give the Ovente Featherlite Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum top marks for being a relatively lesser known brand name that truly meets the needs of many buyers. As we think its one of our favorites, we recommend including this one on your shopping list. Click here for more details
4. Housmile Anti-Dust Mites – Best UV Vacuum Cleaner
With a dedicated design and technology for eliminating the fundamental causes of household allergy suffering, the Housemile Anti-Dust Mites UV Vacuum Cleaner gets right to the roots of the problem. It can clean household furniture, beds, carpets, and plush fittings of the mites, allergens, and bed bugs that can otherwise plague a home, making life a misery for the whole family.
Though no substitute for a bigger vacuum cleaner for overall cleaning needs, this handheld unit is a powerful complement to your home cleaning tool kit. Also, it’s one of the best vacuums for dust mite allergies that you can’t ignore. The anti-dust mite vacuum can help to get rid of the bed bugs quickly. For a truly clean living, this small unit offers a big bang for your bucks.
- Small, handheld unit
- Ultraviolet (UV) light
- Powerful suction
- HEPA filter
No products found.
- Eliminates fundamental allergens that other vacuums do not6
- Makes beds, furniture, plush toys, cushions, and carpets safe again
- Long power cord
- Excellent design
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Can be hard to find replacement filters
- No replacement for traditional vacuum cleaners when it comes to regular house dirt
This Housmile Anti-Dust Mites UV Vacuum Cleaner is one of our favorites because, quite simply, it takes care of an important household job that few other vacuum cleaners can, eliminating the tiny parasites and allergens that are the known to be leading cause of allergies around the home. Simply sucking dust and dirt out of carpets isn’t enough. For allergy suffers, there is only one solution: get rid of the bugs that infest carpets, beds, furniture, and other plush domestic items. You can sleep easier, thanks to a cleaner bed and the knowledge that the whole family is healthier. Click here for more details
5. Dyson Ball Allergy Upright Vacuum
The Dyson name has become famous for innovative design and a wide range of excellent home products. This vacuum cleaner largely lives up to that reputation — at a price. You pay for the privilege of owning a Dyson but you get an eye-catching design that will have visitors impressed, along with a clean home thanks to truly strong suction, the cleanest exhaust air on the market, and a design focused on eliminating allergens.
- Radial Root Cyclone vacuuming technology
- Cleaner head is self-adjusting
- HEPA filtration through the entire machine
- Ball technology
- Hygienic dustbin emptying
- Carbon-fibre soft dusting brush
- Strongest suction of any vacuum The Dyson Ball upright vacuum cleaner has the strongest suction of any vacuum
- Radial Root Cyclone technology Dyson’s most advanced Radial Root Cyclone technology- Captures more dirt and microscopic dust
- Self-adjusting cleaner head Automatically adjust to seal in suction across carpets and hard floors
- Whole Machine HEPA filtration No other vacuum expels cleaner air Certified asthma & allergy friendly
- Engineered to remove allergens Extra tools, engineered specifically for allergy sufferers, remove fine dust and allergens from difficult places
- That design!
- The most powerful suction available
- Certified asthma and allergy friendly
- Engineering tradition
- Amazing cleaning power
- That price!
- Heavyweight means it’s not suitable for all users
- Can be hard to disassemble and clean
What price quality? Perhaps more than any other vacuum cleaner, the Dyson Ball Allergy Upright Vacuum has to be our top pick. Yes, perhaps it is rather expensive and heavy, but this vacuum cleaner still manages to provide outstanding value, thanks to its legendary ability to root out incredible amounts of dirt in areas that might already have seemed clean, even after using a competing vacuum cleaner to get what you thought was the maximum dirt out. In our estimation, this Dyson is quite likely to be the best HEPA filter vacuum available for the consumer to buy. Possible niggles about complex assembly and maneuverability aside, if you want the best vacuum for allergies, you have to check out the Dyson. Click here for more details
After going through our blog, you must be sure about your decision about which one to buy for your domestic use. We hope we have helped you enough to take the right decision and choose the Best Hepa Vacuum for Allergies for an allergy free home. Surely, you got some of the honest recommendations from the HEPA vacuum reviews and buying guides. So, what are you waiting for? Go and grab your one now. Also, you can check out our top 10 best dust cleaning machine reviews. You will surely get satisfied.